All volunteers for camp must complete an annual background check.
BACKGROUND CHECK FORM (ONLINE SURVEY)
This club was formed in 1932 and was critical in the foundation of Green Bay's camping program. The Green Bay Y's Men's Club is a Service Organization of the Green Bay YMCA which directs it's efforts to help preserve and maintain the buildings and property of YMCA Camp U-Nah-Li-Ya and Day Camp Wabansi.
In doing so, the club desires to help ensure the availability of camping programs and experiences for the youth of the Greater Green Bay and NE Wisconsin Area. It is our goal and intent that our children's children have the opportunity to enjoy the many benefits of a YMCA Camping Experience.
The Y's Men's Club of Green Bay is a volunteer service organization which provides support to help the ongoing operations of the YMCA Camping programs.
This "volunteerism" takes on many forms including the donation of time, talent and resources. Club members provide leadership and skilled labor at club events, fundraisers, work weekends, the annual ski sale, and other designated activities.
All membership dues are $50 per year and additional voluntary donations will be collected to help offset the annual operational costs of the club. Any membership contributions raised beyond the clubs annual requirements will be placed in a specially designated reserve fund.
In an effort to maintain it's affiliation with the National Y's Men's Club Organization, the club will budget internal funds to provide national membership for the minimum number of members required to maintain status as an affiliated organization.
All other activities of the club including socials, holiday events will be funded through fees assessed for each event or budgeted funds. The clubs annual budget will provide the financial guidelines for each program year.
- April 6th - Maple Sugar Festival
- April 23 - Y Guy's Social
Program Schedule for 2020
- January 16 - Annual Meeting at Narrow Bridge 2840 Shawano Ave., Green Bay 5:30-8
- April 4 - Maple Sugar Fest at Camp Unie - Volunteers appreciated
- April 9 - Y's Men's Social & Work Weekend Planning Meeting 5:30-8 - Nicky's Lionshead Bar at 331 Main Street, De Pere - lots of parking in the lot behind.
- April 14 - U-Nah-Li-Ya Strong at Hinterland Brewery Banquet - postponed until further notice
- April 24-25 - Spring Camp Unie Work Weekend
- May 9th - Spring Camp Wabansi Work Day
- May 15-17 - Father Son Weekend 1 (Volunteers needed to help in kitchen and BB Guns)
- May 29-31 - Father Son Weekend 2 (Volunteers needed to help in kitchen and BB Guns)
- September 11-13 - Father Daughter Weekend 1 (Volunteers needed to help in kitchen and BB Guns)
- September 18-20 - Father Daughter Weekend 2 (Volunteers needed to help in kitchen and BB Guns)
- September 25-27 - Father Daughter Weekend 3 (Volunteers needed to help in kitchen and BB Guns)
- October 2-4 - Women's Wellness Weekend (Volunteers needed to help in kitchen and various maintenance work)
- Fall Social & Planning Meeting - Date will depend on scheduling of work weekend.
- TBD - Fall Work Weekend - It will either be October 9-11 or 23-25
- November TBD Annual YMCA Ski Sale - East Side Y
- December (1/8) - Y's Guy Christmas Party 5:30-8 - Mackinaw's