Welcome U-Nah-Li-Ya and Wabansi Family!
As the current circumstances are imposing big changes on our daily lives we hope to provide a safe and joyful escape for ALL kids and families who need it.
In an effort to serve, we have built this page of resources for you to use during time at home with the children and teens in your life. We hope you find some fun and positive inspiration here. Please contact us with any questions or concerns!
As always we are focused on our purpose and goals.
Purpose: To Improve the World Through Improving People
Goals: Environmental Awareness, Compassion, Leadership, and Resilience
Camp at Home - LIVE will end on June 6th. We will be shifting focus to providing Summer Family Camp. Thank you so much to those who participated with us. We may consider running another season of LIVE sessions mid-summer if there is a community need present. Until then, have a wonderful summer!
How it Works:
1. Register to participate for free. Only registered kids/teens can access session links/passwords. You ONLY have to register once to participate in any sessions. Once you're signed up you are all set, no need to register for daily sessions.
2. Review the Camp at Home - LIVE Program Guide as a family and email us with questions.
3. Use the provided link and password (provided via email daily at 2:00pm) to join desired sessions. Enjoy!
4. After attending one or more sessions complete this satisfaction survey to let us know what your camper(s) think about the virtual program or to make session requests, we will adjust sessions weekly to best serve participants.
5. Share your experience with friends, we aim to be a resource for ALL kids/teens who need us.
5. Donate if you are able, to help us continue to offer free Camp at Home programs for all.
As restrictions are lifting and our NEW Summer Family Camp season is beginning we will no longer be updating Camp at Home with new resources, however they will remain available for now so please use as needed.
At Home Self Led Activities:
Intended to provide creative and fun activity ideas inspired by camp. Most can be done as a family or individually and many encourage getting outside and connecting with nature. Click on an activity for a PDF guide that will walk you through how to complete the activity on your own, some have online resources and video links imbedded.
Previously Recorded Virtual Activities with Camp Staff:
Created by camp staff. Intended to provide easy to follow activites, great for visual learners. Most are easy for kids to watch and practice the activity on their own, providing a break for caregivers. Click on a previously recorded video to enjoy a performance, or follow along to complete an activity led by a camp staff.
Campfire Bedtime Stories with Camp Staff:
Intended to provide a relaxing story reading allowing caregivers to take a break and accomplish a task while kids watch, or an opportunity to sit back and listen along with the children in your lives.
Outside Resources We Think You'll Love:
A library of outside resources of a wide variety collected by camp and educational professionals. Many focus on providing kids with outdoor connection (virtually), some are academic, some are simply ideas for fun and creativity.