This page is updated as frequently as possible. As the impacts of the COVID pandemic continue to evolve program changes may occur.
At YMCA Camp U-Nah-Li-Ya it is our responsibility to help maintain the health and safety of every guest we serve. Our goal is to provide a safe and meaningful experience for all who attend our camping programs. YMCA Camp U-Nah-Li-Ya practices the following procedures for reducing the spread and exposure of COVID-19. While these practices help minimize risk of exposure, we cannot completely eliminate the risk of exposure and each family should decide if the Camp U-Nah-Li-Ya experience is right for them this year.
- Temperatures and a health screening will be taken of all guests upon arrival.
- During the summer program, each camper and staff undergoes a daily temperature check and health screening.
- Hand sanitizers are available at all cabins and program areas of camp and all campers wash hands before dining.
- Campers and staff will maintain social distance whenever possible.
- Campers and unvaccinated staff must wear masks when inside buildings. Exclusions for this are; when eating and drinking, sleeping or responding to weather emergencies.
- Vaccinated campers and staff do not need to wear masks.
- Restrooms will be sanitized once a day by camp staff.
- All activities that can be conducted outside to maintain maximum distance will be.
- Whole camp activities will take place outside with plenty of fresh air and distance.
- Any campers who presents with signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be isolated and sent home. All attempts will be made to rebook their registration for a later date.
- All staff who present with signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be isolated and quarantined from work pending a negative COVID test.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRIP PROGRAMS COVID PRECAUTIONS